Looking for activities for the kids? Why not try some fun coding games?
The Virginia Beach Public Library has put together a list of free coding activities for kids.
These games and activities encourage concepts such as sequencing and pattern recognition, plus skills including problem-solving, collaboration, and persistence through these “unplugged” coding activities:
- Move It, Move It (Pre-reader+)
- Happy Maps (Pre-reader+; includes printables)
- My First Computer (Pre-reader-Grade 1; requires supplies)
- The Little Artist In Your Computer Activity Pack (Pre-reader+; includes printables)
- iRobot Simulator Code Break (Grades 1-5; includes printables)
- Binary Bracelets (Grades 2-8; requires supplies)